Monday, March 19, 2018
This one took a while, but we are pleased to announce controller support for The Painscreek Killings. Most major controllers are supported and feature full customization. These changes will be added to the demo as well so feel free to try before you buy. Also if you encounter any bugs please post them on the Steam discussion page for our game and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here’s a list of things that were patched/implemented:
1. Implemented Controller Support for most major controllers
2. Implemented Lense Dirt slider in the video options so that now you can adjust it to your liking rather than just on/off.
3. Implemented Sprint Toggle setting to Control Settings to make it so that you can toggle sprinting on and off instead of having to hold the Sprint key to run.
4. Added support for a few more resolutions (namely Ultrawide 3840 x 2160)
5. Fixed typos in Act 1
6. Fixed an issue where controller settings would reset after closing.
Hope you enjoy :)